The recruitment for the 2022 cohort of the Young Professionals from Africa and of African Descent programme is now open.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is launching the second cohort of its programme to hire young talent from Africa and of African descent. The Young Professionals from Africa and of African Descent programme is a starting point for an exciting career with the United Nations, aiming to attract motivated young professionals with diverse academic and professional backgrounds.
Open to qualified candidates who are 32 years of age or younger in 2022, who self-identify as a person of African descent or are a national of an African country, the programme offers an opportunity for selected candidates to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced, international environment and the potential to grow into impactful leadership roles in international development.
- Popular Canadian Scholarships 2022-23, Fully Funded international scholarships
- Global MBA in just 12 months from an Award-Winning American University
- Yunus Centre, Social Fiction Design Competition 2022, $10,000 Prize
- JAMB CAPS 2022: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
- Become a Certified Customer Service Coach
- Institute of Customer Service Nigeria (ICSN) Professional Certification & Membership Qualification Programme
- TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program 2022
In 2022, UNFPA will recruit five young professionals to join the team at the UNFPA headquarters in New York. The young professionals will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package with an initial one-year fixed-term appointment at the P-2 level, renewable at least once, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Global Leadership and Talent Management Analyst, Division for Human Resources, New York, P-2
- Inter-Country Cooperation Analyst, Policy and Strategy Division, New York, P-2
- Legal Analyst, Legal Unit, Office of the Executive Director, New York, P-2
- Business Development Analyst, Division for Management Services, New York, P-2
For More Information:
Application Deadline: May 10, 2022