TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. A leading player in the energies industry with activities in more than 130 countries worldwide, we are committed to energy that is more affordable, more reliable, and cleaner, in compliance with the highest safety and environmental standards.
To be part of this dynamic global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees worldwide, TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited welcomes applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the position below:
Job Title: Senior HRIS Support Engineer
Offer ID: 59310BR
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
Metier: HRIS & Methods
- Management and administration of HR systems.
- Development of HR tools and extensions to HR systems.
- Support all existing HR applications including but not limited to HR4U and HRDirect.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems. Ensure effective use of HR Business Systems.
- Administer company-wide and local legacy applications
- Design database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Carry out analysis and design of identified processes for automation. Write codes to automate processes.
- Participate in testing of new and existing software modules.
- Fix bugs, provide enhancements and modifications when needed.
Database Design and Management:
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- Design queries, stored procedures and functions for analyzing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- Manage the Census process. Prepare initial data, liaise with HR Advisers and entity heads to provide updates. Upload final data to web census and provide census reports to HR Management.
- Carry out organization chart updates and provide periodic org chart and manpower reports.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reports as may be required by management.
- Quarterly Census campaigns
- Managing employee data forecast and statistics.
- Coordinates other reports from HQ e.g. SoGre@t
Context and environment:
- Dynamic environment with constant changes. Need to constantly liaise with other People & Talent Management teams to understand and analyze business needs
- A University Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 10 years experience working in a similar position and environment.
- Good people management skills
- A good knowledge of HR Information Systems processes and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSql, SAP, and PL/SQL.
- A background knowledge of reporting development and integration.
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
- Exceptional MS Excel skill
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent use of Power BI and/or other Business Intelligence applications.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA).
- All applications must be completed online.
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application per position to avoid disqualification.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its approved recruitment consultants, will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone demanding such is not an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited will not take responsibility for any careers / job vacancies placed outside this advert or Total Energies careers website careers.totalenergies.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.