With a workforce dispersed across several territories around the world, Bitt prides itself on cultivating a highly productive remote work environment and diverse work culture. Our Leadership team and Advisory Board are examples of the Bitt’s ethos working at its best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scrum Master
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
Department: Software Development
- As a Scrum Master, you will be a member of the Agile Practices team. Serves as a facilitator for product owners and development teams currently using Scrum development methodology to self-organize and make development changes quickly while delivering value to customers.
- Engages in Servant Leadership and manages the Scrum process through effective guidance, coaching, and education, and through removal of impediments to team progress.
- Supports and educates the product owner; particularly with respect to refining and managing the product backlog and decision making.
- Work with leadership to focus the team’s work effort, address risks/areas of concerns, provide feedback, and support the health of the team as a whole.
- Facilitate and maintain consistent and beneficial Agile Process methodologies within a software development team by conducting daily standups, sprint retrospective, sprint planning, grooming, sprint review ceremonies, etc.
- Work with Product Owners and Stakeholders to identify and clarify priority of project-related needs and priority.
- Help determine and maintain overall team velocity and capacity with regards to the team’s roadmap of projects and planning/prioritization
- Proactive escalation of issues of concern or risk related to deliverables, able to work with Stakeholders and Development Managers to address or mitigate such issues
- Able to work with multiple teams in a Scrum Master role and is focused on the successful processes and outcomes related to those teams
- Productive member of the Agile Practices team to help define, standardize and set consistent processes throughout the engineering organization
- Works with the Product Owner to ensure that the team’s backlog is well groomed and actionable.
- Able to coordinate cross-team efforts and deliveries through collaboration, coordination, and support of the activities of disparate teams supporting the overall successful delivery of product features
- Utilizes team feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity and works with team to continuously improve
- Coach the team to improve collaboration and self-organization
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online