Industrial and General Insurance Plc commenced business in January 1992 as a composite insurer to transact the business of Life and General insurance, including Pensions and Special Risks. Backed by a strong capital base, first-class professionals and deployment of modern technology, the company quickly established a reputation for exceptional competence and became the preferred insurer for individual and corporate clients seeking premium insurance and related financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Management Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Risk Management Officer will assist the Head, Risk Management in overseeing the organization’s comprehensive insurance and risk management program, as well as in assessing and identifying risks that could impede the reputation, safety, security, or financial success of the organization.
Some of the Duties of this role include:
- Assist in preparing risk dashboard for Management that summarizes and graphically reports the risk register.
- Assist in preparing quarterly and annual risk regulatory reports to the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM).
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: ob******@ig********.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.