The African Union (AU) is a continental body consisting of the 55 member states that make up the countries of the African Continent. It was officially launched in 2002 as a successor to the Organisation of African Unity (OAU, 1963-1999). We are an Integrated, Prosperous and Peaceful Africa, driven by its own citizens and representing a dynamic force in the global arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer_ AfCFTA
Requisition ID: 1102
Location: Accra, Ghana
Reports to: Principal Recruitment Officer
Directorate/Department: Administration and Human Resources Management
Division: Administration and Human Resources Management
Job Grade: P1
Contract Type: Regular
Purpose of Job
- To provide general recruitment and onboarding support and ensure implementation of formulated work plans and daily work.
- Assist in the following up on the activities of the division;
- Provide support in implementation of programs, policies and procedures within the division;
- Assist in conducting analysis and generate accurate reports in a timely manner for the respective Unit/Division and AU’s internal use;
- Provide support to senior officers in setting the overall direction of a relevant policy area;
- Participate in the organisation of relevant meetings, congresses and conferences with stakeholders;
- Assist in engagement with relevant mid-level stakeholders and develop relationships as may be delegated;
- Support the promotion of the activities of the Division including preparing leaflets, guidelines and fact sheets;
- Provide technical support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drafts and defines approaches, formulating Standard Operating Procedures, policies, guidelines and tools used in short listing, interviewing and selection of staff
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of related guidelines, HR rules, regulations practices and procedures, and recommend revisions to the Unit where necessary;
- Provides support in the development of the yearly recruitment plan and contribute to the recruitment process;
- Ensures compliance to established recruitment practices and staff regulations and rules at all recruitment processes
- Draft job openings in consultation with hiring managers/HRBP, ensuring that the evaluation criteria and responsibilities are in line with the approved documents;
- Publishes vacancies on AU website and subscribed social media platforms (LinkedIn, twitter and Facebook)
- Closely monitor vacancy announcements and applications to ensure timely recruitment.
- Assist in coordinating shortlisting and interview activities using the Success Factor for candidate’s list generation and scoring.
- Participate in recruitment activities and provide support to the panel members and candidates as required
- Generates reports on shortlisting and interview exercises from the system.
- Ensures administration of language professional examination and psychometric assessment to candidates;
- Seeks approval for appointments and ensure creation of contracts in SAP system, and prepare job offers to successful candidates;
- Revises all outgoing documents to ensure accuracy,
- Liaises with on-boarding team to initiate on-boarding process for appointed successful candidates.
- Processes upgrading, promotion, transfer and other relevant requests to the Promotion and Mobility Committee until approval.
- Provides support in the process of building awareness amongst, senior management and staff members with regard to CBI, Psychometric Tests, application process; recruitment policy, staff rules and regulations, and related guidelines;
- Provides guidance on interpretation and application of related recruitment policies, regulations and rules.
- Participates in the planning process throughout the recruitment life cycle for determining the staffing requirements and organizational structure and conduct analysis to provide inputs on emerging fixed term capacity gaps in accordance with the mission/clients’ mandate;
- Performs any other HR related duties and assignments as may be assigned.
Academic Requirements and Relevant Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Management, Public Administration, Marketing or other related fields with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite and AU computer software systems
- Proven use of Application Tracking System (ATS) or knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors
- Proficiency in one of the AU official working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage.
- Change Management.
- Managing Risk.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Accountability awareness and Compliance.
- Learning Orientation.
- Communicating with Influence.
- Functional Competencies
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Job Knowledge and Information Sharing.
- Drive for Results
- Continuous Improvement Focus.
Tenure of Appointment
- The appointment will be made on a regular term contract for a period of three (3) years, of which the first twelve months shall be considered as a probationary period.
- Thereafter, the contract will be for a period of two years renewable, subject to satisfactory performance and deliverables.
- The AU Commission is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in one of the AU working languages (Arabic, English, French, Kiswahili, Portuguese, and Spanish) and fluency in another AU language is an added advantage
Indicative basic salary of US$ 25,523.00 (P1 Step1) per annum plus other related entitlements e.g. Post adjustment ( 57% of basic salary), Housing allowance US$ 27,290.88.00 (per annum), and education allowance (100% of tuition and other education-related expenses for every eligible dependent up to a maximum of US$ 10,000.00 per child per annum), for internationally recruited staff and a maximum of $3,300 per child per annum for locally recruited staff.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
coursework in coursework at a college or university coursework jamii forum https://coursework-expert.com/
coursework help uk
differential equations coursework
coursework knowledge definition coursework questions coursework resume example coursework que significa
coursework help university coursework meaning coursework format coursework references
coursework project coursework and research difference coursework plagiarism checker coursework ka hindi
coursework vs thesis masters design coursework coursework college coursework high school
differential equations coursework coursework in coursework college buy coursework
coursework plan example coursework based coursework spelling coursework gcse
coursework like copa coursework umich stats online
coursework coursework writing help
free dating sites for single men and women meet women online free
free online dating dating free online
local free dating sites dating sims free online japanese adult best sites for
online dating dating sites online
casualdatelocal247 free foreign dating sites free no fee local
free chatline free chat now
plenty fish dating sites free near me meet women free allaboutdatingsites.com
no email dating site adult chat dating site meet women free free dates man
senior dating dating sites without registering bondage dating sites free date
online dating best sites free internet dating service dating free match dating site
free dating sites no fees free chat online singles single chat sites free dating chat
free meet me site internet dating service dating online sites totally free dating site
free online go single woman free bondage dating sites free online dating chat
buy an essay online cheap write my essay generator essay on help what are good essay writing services
how to be a better essay writer customer service essay help writing a essay for college can somebody write my essay
i need help writing an essay for college essay writing service cheap need someone to write my essay cheapest custom essay writing
the best custom essay writing service cheap essay writer
essay editing service reviews premium essay writing service
essay editing service reviews i need help writing
a compare and contrast essay discount essay writing service buying essays online
write my admissions essay can somebody write my essay admission essay service essay writing service law school
%random_anchor_text% %random_anchor_text% %random_anchor_text% .
extended essay help best mba essay writing service custom essay
order best custom essay service
essay about community service buy essays online essay service cheap scholarship essay help
best essay writing service website best essay writing service reviews write my essay
for me cheap essay writers for pay