Canonical – We deliver open source to the world faster, more securely, and more cost-effectively than any other company. We develop Ubuntu, the world’s most popular enterprise Linux from cloud to edge, together with a passionate global community of 200,000 contributors. Ubuntu means ‘humanity to others. We chose it because it embodies the generosity at the heart of open source, the new normal for platforms and innovation. Together with a community of 200,000, we publish an operating system that runs from the tiny connected devices up to the world’s biggest mainframes, the platform that everybody uses on the public cloud, and the workstation experience of the world’s most productive developers. Secure and reliable, elegant and intuitive, and open for innovation – Ubuntu is the future of open source, which is why it’s the fastest-growing Linux in the world despite already being the most widely deployed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Analyst & Automation Lead
- In this role, we are looking for someone with a background in business process automation, data analytics, data modelling, and workflow automation.
- The successful candidate will leverage their background in mathematics and software engineering to optimise recruitment processes and evolve our Greenhouse based Application Tracking System (ATS),through configurations and integrations.
- We will prefer candidates that have outstanding academic results and those with analytics or software skills, because we have a particular focus on data and software-defined automation.
- Essential to this role, you will bring an in-depth technical knowledge of our Greenhouse platform with a solid appreciation and understanding of how this impacts a hiring and Talent Acquisition strategy.
- You will also have experience of working with other third party hiring tools i.e. LinkedIn, testing tools and assessment platforms etc.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a high growth organisation where the science behind hiring forms the basis of our process and the hiring decisions we make, and an integral part of the Talent Acquisition function.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Analyst & Automation Lead to:
- Own our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, leveraging automation, process improvement and product development to enable our talent attraction strategy.
- Bring code-centric solutions (preferably in Python) complex challenges where official automation does not exist.
- Lead and develop our data driven reporting capability to allow us insights and metrics to make the best hiring decisions as we scale as a business.
- Drive partnerships and account management for Greenhouse and across other selection and assessment platforms (LinkedIn, DevSkiller, ClassMarker, Thomas International, Stack Overflow etc).
- Be responsible for how we organise and manage our data, to ensure that we are compliant with relevant data privacy and data protection policies and regulations.
- Own the relationship with Financial Planning & Analysis ensuring that commercials align to the hiring plan.
- Bring a passion for best practice in Talent Acquisition helping to connect our technology to our hiring strategy.
What you bring to the role:
- A Degree in a Technology field, or, significant experience in managing and leading technologies in the talent attraction space.
- Excellent ‘back end’ understanding of Greenhouse, or similar ATS platform, with considerable hands on working knowledge of implementations and configurations.
- Experienced working in a data driven role, with excellent coding skills (Python) as well as strong understanding of data visualisation techniques.
- Great project management and account management skills with the ability to drive critical workflows to deliver real value to the business.
- Experience of working with other recruitment platforms i.e. LinkedIn, that integrate via Greenhouse, with a deep understanding of how these connect to enable ROI.
- Passionate about building a great employer brand and candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination.
- We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better platform for our users and customers.
- This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the world of Ubuntu.
Children are usually more sensitive to the effects of
anticholinergics. Also, when anticholinergics are given to children during hot weather, a
rapid increase in body temperature may occur. In infants and children, especially
those with spastic paralysis or brain damage, this medicine
may be more likely to cause severe side effects.
2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION Dosage must be adjusted to individual patient needs.
2.1 Oral Dosage and Administration in Adults The recommended initial dose is 20
mg four times a day. After one week treatment with 3 DOSAGE FORMS
AND STRENGTHS Dicyclomine hydrochloride 20 mg tablets: Blue,
Round, Unscored Tablet; Debossed “WW 27”.
İnsanlığın varoluşundan beri belki en çok kafa yorulan olgularından biri kadın-erkek ilişkileridir.
İnsan doğası gereği hata yapar ve.
how much can a student earn working from home?
home-based physician jobs for jobless doctors how to make money from home without a degree
best online platforms to earn money from home in the usa
Discounted insulin without a prescription. Who needs doctors anyway?
Affordable insulin with home delivery
top diabetes meds online pharmacy Low Cost Glipizide for diabetes