TradeDepot is a B2B e-commerce and embedded finance platform that offers a broad range of consumer goods to SME retailers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer, Financial Services
- The Reconciliation officer is responsible for reconciling the accounts, ledgers and bank statements of Merchant Services.
- You must have experience reconciling accounts/books of a financial services organisation or FMCG.
- You will report to the Head of Finance Merchant Services who shall provide guidance and support.
Supply Operations (80%):
- Reconciliation of settlement accounts, portfolio and bank statements for Financial Services
- Analysis of financial data and portfolio of Financial Services
- Providing necessary support to team members & stakeholders
- Ensuring our books are tidy and unearned income are realized promptly
- Reconciling of complaints from clients, other business units as regards excess charges/irregularities
- Creation of ledgers for the books of Financial Services for propose of monitoring/reconciliation
General Responsibilities (20%):
- Rendering of daily/weekly/monthly reports
- ensure books are tidy and balanced
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in market analysis, supply operations or sales operations
- 2-3 years as a reconciliation officer in a financial services organization
- Proficiency in use of excel & power point
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and interpretation of financial statements
- Should be meticulous with strong problem-solving skills
- An innovative mindset
- Ability to work flexibly.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Reconciliation Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job