Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a Telecommunication company, is recruiting recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre-Sales Engineer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Proactively and accurately identify prospect plan and propose creative solutions
- Improve negotiations and contract closing by providing support to the Sales Team.
- Training in Telecoms networks, TCP IP networks, Cloud computing, Internet of things.
- Ensure that all products sold can be executed both functionally and technically, within the scope and timeline defined in agreement with the customer.
- Assist team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics.
- Deliver sales presentations to clients, including designing and development presentations and responding to RFPs.
- Clearly articulate technical capabilities of the products, attend and/or perform technical demonstration
- B.Sc / HND in a relevant field and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Engineering Sales or training
- Experience in a Technical Sales environment in the Telecommunications industry.
- 3-4 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar role
- Experience in making presentations and product demonstrations
- Able to interpret technical documents and specifications.
- Possess strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholder
- Basic Enterprise products and services.
- Must have a Network/Telecoms experience
N160,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: em************@gm***.com using “Presales Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Can you take vitamin C and ferrous sulfate together?
The point is, you would not need 2000 mg vitamin C with 365 mg ferrous
sulfate because ferrous sulfate is really only 65 mg iron. Keep in mind that people can only absorb about
500 mg calcium at once, so divide your calcium into doses of about 500 mg and take
them at least two hour apart.
additional income options for retired doctors and seniors
online courses for doctors to earn passive income real
estate passive income ideas for doctors in the usa
passive income for nurses in australia