Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a Telecommunication company, is recruiting recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre-Sales Engineer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Proactively and accurately identify prospect plan and propose creative solutions
- Improve negotiations and contract closing by providing support to the Sales Team.
- Training in Telecoms networks, TCP IP networks, Cloud computing, Internet of things.
- Ensure that all products sold can be executed both functionally and technically, within the scope and timeline defined in agreement with the customer.
- Assist team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics.
- Deliver sales presentations to clients, including designing and development presentations and responding to RFPs.
- Clearly articulate technical capabilities of the products, attend and/or perform technical demonstration
- B.Sc / HND in a relevant field and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Engineering Sales or training
- Experience in a Technical Sales environment in the Telecommunications industry.
- 3-4 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar role
- Experience in making presentations and product demonstrations
- Able to interpret technical documents and specifications.
- Possess strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholder
- Basic Enterprise products and services.
- Must have a Network/Telecoms experience
N160,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Presales Engineer” as the subject of the email.