Turahfrique Interiors Limited is an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company that specializes in home, office, ceiling finishes, floor finishes, woodwork, interior design fittings and general constructions in various parts of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Managing Director to ensure the smooth management of her day to day affairs, and most effective use of her time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
- Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Managing Director’s absence.
They include, but not limited to:
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Managing Director/or on behalf of the Managing Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Managing Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Managing Director’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Managing Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Managing Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Organize meetings and ensure that Managing Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Understand the seven elements of interior design; space, line, form, colour, light, texture, pattern and keeping them balanced to creating an aesthetically pleasing interior.
- Visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, sourcing products and material, determining costs and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Managing Director.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc. in any Social Science subject / Architecture
- At least 2 years experience as an interior designer / Interior Architect.
Key skills for this role:
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be privy to confidential information
- Demonstrate understanding of principle of space planning
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Flexible and adaptability
- Organization skills and ability to multitask
- Tact and diplomacy
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external to the organization
- Ability to organize and plan own work.
- A self-starter who is able to take initiative and ownership of duties given to him
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.