NMCN past questions and answers in pdf format. Do you want to enroll in Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria NMCN, for an opportunity to become certified and a professional Nurse? if yes, then we have something that can help you achieve this dream with ease. This article will provide you with useful information on the NMCN Past Questions and answers in PDF Format. the good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to meet your study needs, and the easiest way to download the past question.
nursing exam questions and answers pdf download, midwifery past questions and answers pdf, success tablet for nursing pdf, nursing council syllabus, nursing council exam 2022, how to pass nursing council exam, past question and answer for school of nursing hadejia, school of nursing vom past questions and answers
NMCN past questions and answers in pdf format for 2022/2023
What is NMCN Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them for the award of a professional certificate in nursing. This past question most importantly is what you need to use as the proper study guide for the exams.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to a smartphone.
All those who have bought our Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them.
With the proper use of our original Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria examination and come out successfully and will be able to get admission into the school. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is NMCN Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need A Copy of NMCN Past Questions in PDF Download
With Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Past Questions in PDF Format, you will become a certified nurse and this will make you eligible for numerous job opportunities work anywhere in Nigeria. so let us give it to you quickly below.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
INSTRUCTIONS: The following are Objective Test Items. CIRCLE the appropriate OPTION with PIRO. Each question counts for ONE (1) mark. Enter your NUMBER on this booklet. This Booklet MUST be attached to the Essay Answer Script.
Question one Compounds containing carbon and hydrogen are classified as
ANS is C
Question two Squamous epithelium lines the following structures EXCEPT
b. Lymph vessels
c. Blood vessels
ANS is D
Question three Mast cells product granules which contain
ANS is A
Question four The most abundant clotting factor is
ANS is A
Question five An average red blood cell carries about…………………..haemoglobin molecules
a. 280 million
b. 180 million
c. 100 million
d. 300 million
ANS is C
Question six The following are blood clotting factors EXCEPT
a. Hageman factor
c. Christmas factor
d. Haemophilic factor
ANS is A
Question seven Which of the following structures of the eye has a deep chocolate colour?
a. The cornea
b. The lens
c. The choroid
d. The ciliary body
ANS is C
Question eight The bifurcation of the trachea into the right and left bronchi occurs at the level of the
a. 3rd thoracic vertebra
b. 5th cervical vertebra
c. 5th thoracic vertebra
d. 6th cervical vertebra
AND is C
Question nine The volume of air remaining in the lungs after forced expiration is called
a. Tidal volume
b. Inspiration reserve volume
c. Inspiratory capacity
d. Residual volume
ANS is B
Question ten The amount of air that moves in and our of the lungs during one normal respiratory cycle is known as
a. Residual volume
b. Inspiration reserve volume
c. Vital capacity
d. Tidal volume
ANS is A
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
- UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Free Download
- EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers [FREE!]
- UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Free Download
- UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers [Free Download]
- University of Ibadan Post UTME Past Questions and Answers [Free Download]
7 Tips to Prepare for Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
How do I log into my NMCN portal?