NDLEA Screening Date 2022/2023. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Screening Date, aptitude test, and Examination Centers is out. We provide accurate information on NDLEA screening date, requirements, examination centers, and other related information you may wish to know.
NDLEA Screening Date 2022/2023 | Aptitude Test & Examination Venues, ndlea training date is when, ndlea latest news on suspended recruitment, download ndlea final list, ndlea 2022 recruitment, www ndlea gov ng portal, ndlea news 2022
Did you apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment? If yes, we created this web page for applicants like you. Our earnest prayer is that you succeed in this year’s recruitment. That is why we took the time to write this article to guide you. Read on to get the full details.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Screening Requirements
To prove you were the one who fills out the online application form, you are required to bring the following to the screening and examination center.
- Medical Report
- Birth certificate
- Education qualifications.
- Valid means of identification e.g an International Passport, Voters Card, National ID card or Driver License.
- Your Acknowledgement Slip
- Writing materials.
- Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form
- Print out of your screening Invitation Letter
- Recent passport photograph
NOTE: Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
NDLEA Screening Date and Examination Center 2022/2023
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency screening date is not out yet. We will update this page once the NDLEA Screening date is published. The screening date and examination centers will be announced once the list of successful candidates is released.
This web page will update automatically as soon as the NDLEA screening & examination date is published. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency screening & examination date, and approved centers to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
Top searches for this Job:
- NDLEA latest news
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment examination date
How to Check NDLEA Screening Date and Examination Center 2022/2023
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency will notify you regarding the screening date and examination center via E-mail if you are among the shortlisted candidates. If not, check the official web portal at https://ndlea.gov.ng/
Other Jobs in Nigeria you may be interested in:
- NPower News Today 2022, Nexit Training, Batch C Stream 2
- NYSC Portal Login Dashboard 2022,
- US Mission Recruitment March 2022
- Nigeria Police Force Nationwide Recruitment
- Citibank Recruitment 2022
- NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023
- IOM Recruitment 2022
- First Bank Recruitment
- TESCOM Recruitment Portal 2022/2023
- Grand Africa Initiative Recruitment
- Oracle Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment
- Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Recruitment
- Lagos University Teaching Hospital Recruitment
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency CBT Examination Screening Centers
The NDLEA Screening Date and examination centers will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their centers. Below is a complete list for all thirty-six states;
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Important points to note:
- Check your E-mail regularly for updates on the NDLEA shortlisted candidates, screening date, aptitude test, and approved centers. Visit this page regularly to stay updated on the latest news.
- Candidates who filled in incorrect data or used fake identities will be disqualified at the screening center.
- If you miss the screening exercise, you miss it all.
- Going to the screening center on time will be an added advantage. It will show how serious you are for this job.
- Cameras, Cell phones, tablets, laptops, personal belongings, wallets, etc are prohibited at the examination center.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency screening date and examination centers, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.