MBIS International, a reputable Nursery and Primary education, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Music Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Degree / related qualification in Music
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Deep passion to work with young learners and experience working in a similar role
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Ability to deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage and the National Curriculum music scheme
- Ability to teach instruments such as guitar; keyboard, drums, etc; and voice to young learners
- Be able to teach pupil to learn to read and write music on the stave
- Be able to understand and use musical language – dynamics, tempo, timbre, pitch rhythm, beat and texture.
- Be able to perform in Live Music in school and give demonstrations in schools, if required.
- Be able to participate in concerts and attend parents’ evenings and others as may be required.
- Teach about a variety of styles, genres and composers
- Be able to help pupils to prepare for music examinations, auditions and live performances
- Ambitious, Inspiring and passionate about pupils’ learning enabling them to meet their full potential
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Have excellent adaptability skills to accompany your teaching style to suit the relevant year groups.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.
- Interested candidates demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum as well as verifiable work experience with young learners in their CV and Cover Letter.
Share this job: