MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Radio Frequency Planning East, Network NG
Job Identification: 1174
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager Radio Frequency Planning
- Ensure the implementation of new business initiatives such as colocation and infrastructure sharing and coordinate the consolidation, synchronization and integration of regional RF planning requirements into the central strategic direction
- Approve High Level BTS site and Radio Base Station design through the Integrated Network Planning & Works Authorization Processes.
- Review the nominal RF network plan for capacity and coverage ensure they match marketing’s requirements and growth forecasts.
- Track and monitor radio network and end to end BSS dimensioning, performance and headroom plan and ensure they are in line with the KPIs and quality targets as defined in NWG Annual Operating Plan.
- Monitor processes and procedures ensure compliance to best practices in planning and identify/influence opportunities for improvements.
- Monitor and track the detailed RF design carried out by the regional teams to ensure conformance with the central strategy and nominal rollout plan
- Monitor network performance and configuration to ensure conformance with formulated performance strategy and KPIs
- Develop the nominal radio coverage and capacity plan in accordance with business objectives as defined by marketing
- Manage the implementation of the BSS network design strategy in such a way as to ensure adequate capacity and technology evolution capability
- Ensure that the radio coverage and capacity design is done in a timely manner so that it falls in line with regulatory stipulations for GSM rollout in Nigeria
- Interface with Marketing in the routine design and development of new promotions and revenue generation initiatives that are network capacity impacting
- Drive and ensure the timely provision of transmission, site acquisition and other dependencies/input for the BTS rollout program.
- Ensure low level planning, monitoring and performance testing on the live network is being done and fed back by the regional RF Planning and Access Optimization Teams into the nominal rollout plan.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related fields
- M.Sc in Telecoms/MBA or equivalent would be an advantage
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 years of experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience within an RF Planning and Optimization function in a dynamic telecommunications environment
- Experience in working on a multi-vendor network
- Experience with ZTE and Huawei equipment will be desirable
- Experience in 2G,3G, & 4G and knowledge of 5G Radio technologies.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022 at 23:59.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Dicyclomine is used to relieve the itching in certain types of stomach or intestinal ulcers and to help reduce fever andor
Com Türk Porno Filmler, Hd Sex videoları izle, Sikiş videosu seyret.
En güncel porn video ve Sex videoları. Türk sex Türbanlı
porno seyret, türkçe sikiş.
How to score some Januvia without a prescription Diabetes drugs without a prescription from a reputable source
Buy Metformin online at a discounted price without a prescription for diabetes Diabetes medications on the dark web with delivery by mail,
where to buy?