MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously im have g go hiproving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Bank Tech, Strategy and Innovation
Job Identification: 1273
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Bank Tech
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Work closely with Senior Manager Bank Tech to develop and deploy BankTech product roadmap in MoMo PSB, in line with the overall Group strategy, and ensure appropriate prioritization of projects is undertaken
- Conduct extensive market and region research and create realistic user stories for solution optimization
- Customize group provided product design in line with MoMo PSB specific local nuances and obtain sign-off from higher management
- Benchmark region best practices and conduct extensive research to identify appropriate pricing for products. Develop proposals to amend products pricing in line with country level nuances
- Monitor revenue and cost for the product portfolio to maintain profitability as per organization strategy and business plan
- Collaborate with the CVM to develop & analyze loyalty/reward programs
- Research and analyze customer behavior in specific geography to design loyalty rewards, in line with the overarching guidelines set by Group
- Benchmark best practices in the market, prepare business case and present to senior management
- Collaborate with Marketing to identify potential strategic partners to drive the rewards program
- Manage promotional calendar with third party services to drive sales growth back into the business
- Manage the loyalty program operations (including transactions on rewards to be disbursed)
- Use relevant metrics and measures to monitor existing loyalty & reward programs
- Gather customer feedback on product performance and relay to the Group product teams, in a bid to improve product performance
- Manage day-to-day product operations and establish internal best practices in order to ensure effective utilization of the products
- Strengthen customer feedback loops, and scale product knowledge within the MoMo PSB
- Manage Quality of Service of the Product to ensure seamless customer experience
- Monitor & Analyze traffic loads and in county system & platform capacity
- Capture Voice of Customer through CSAT surveys, product reviews, complaints, etc.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Commerce or a related field
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience in Fintech, banking or financial services
- Successful track record as a senior professional in delivering exceptional Fintech products & services or within the Fintech Payment ecosystem
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online