Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planner – PFM
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To successfully manage operational functions of the Business Unit.
- Develop, maintain, and improve continuously preventive maintenance program to maximise equipment reliability
- Schedule all planned maintenance and remedial work orders after assessing resource requirements such as labour, skills, and spare parts
- Plan parts, materials, and labour for short- and long-term preventative maintenance to maximize technician wrench time, improve efficiency, increase system reliability and performance
- Configure and drive CMMS/EAM usage with the OEM recommended maintenance as a minimum
- Coordinate planning and scheduling meetings and ensure effective communication between maintenance and operations
- Support business initiatives on lean manufacturing goals, waste elimination, TPM, TQM and other asset reliability programs
- Prepare reports, analyse data and make recommendations for improving and solving maintenance related problems
- Conducts FMEA on most critical equipment to continuously adjust strategy and planning.
- HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related field
- CMRP CERTIFICATION (Added Advantage).
- 5 years cognate experience
The person must:
- Possess effective communication and reporting skills
- Have good problem solving skills
- Possess strong leadership capabilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online