Adker Recruit – Our client, a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning & Development Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- The key responsibility of the role is to implement learning and development programs for the organization.
- They will assist with coordination, documentation, administration of all learning & development activities.
- Provide administrative support for all learning and development programs in the organization – logistics, documentation, coordination and post-program monitoring/ evaluation and supplier management
- Monitor and coordinate regulatory/statutory requirements for staff training and competence and ensure that requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all statutory and mandatory training/activities.
- Assist with prompt delivery on regulatory/statutory submissions, returns and claims
- Man the e-learning platform and assist with the coordination and administration of e-learning programs and activities in the organization
- Assist with the planning and development of the learning and development calendar/plan for respective populations in the organization while monitoring, tracking and coordinating key KPIs related to these activities including (but not limited to) time, numbers, budgets, costs and ROI elements
- Establish self as a player in the management of all stakeholders (internal & external) involved in the provision/delivery of learning and development programs.
- Answer questions/queries on non-industrial training related issues and provide high quality customer service related matters across the organization
- To keep up to date with current thinking on training practices and methods, e-learning development and related software/technology
- Contribute to the production of learning and development communications and campaigns using a variety of mediums, mail, Intranet, and other electronic media
- Implement testing and evaluation processes for training interventions and develop and analyze reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline
- A recognized HR certification or qualification is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in related role
- Proficiency in Data Analytics is compulsory
- Experience with organizing training programs at any level in any organization
- Experience with working with training providers and handling related services
- Strong administration skills – planning, documentation, implementation skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Proactive and strong team player
- Excellent organizational skills – planning, scheduling, personal effectiveness and meeting deadlines
- Excellent people and relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the client.