The JAMB Syllabus for Music 2023/2024 is the topic and credible text books you must study for the UTME examination as you adequately prepare for the exam next year.
Using the JAMB syllabus to study for your examination is the open secret to getting a high score.
The JAMB Music syllabus also contains objectives for each topic. These objectives are what you must know for every topic you study.
This post contains the complete list of topics in the JAMB Music syllabus. Let me know in the comment section if you have any questions.
JAMB Syllabus for Music 2023/2024
Comparative Music Studies
- An Overviews of the Following Black Musicians (Composers, Performers, ETC) In The Diaspora
- Musical Genres
- The Spirit of Nationalism in Nigerian Music
- Basic Chord Progressions in Four-Part Vocal Style (Satb) In Major Keys Not Exceeding Two Sharps and Two Flats
- Cadences in Major Keys Not Exceeding Two Sharps and Two Flats
- Elementary Composition
- Kinds of Motions
- Non-Harmonic Tones/Non-Chord Tones
- Triads and Their Inversions in Major/Minor Keys, Not Exceeding Two Sharps and Two Flats
Read Also: Your AdSense Account Is Temporarily Suspended YouTube How To Fix
History and Literature of African Music
- Evolution and Development of African Popular Music
- General Knowledge of the Features and Forms of Nigeria Traditional Music and Other Art
- Knowledge of The Live and Music of the Following African Popular Musicians
- Knowledge of The Lives and Music of the Following African Art Musicians Nigerian Folksongs, Types, Forms and Characteristics
History and Literature of Western Music
- Historical Development of Western Music Styles in Respect of the Periods Music Forms and Media
Rudiments of Music
- A-Key Signatures and Scales
- Definition of Simple Musical Terms, Signs and Abbreviations
- Keyboard Setting, Enharmonic Equivalents and Accidental
- Music Notes / Rests and Their Corresponding Values
- The Staff
- Time/Time Signature
- Transcription of Music from Staff into Tonic Solfa Notation and Vice-Versa
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Music
- Akpabot, S. E. (1986) Foundation of Nigerian Traditional Music, Ibadan: Spectrum.
- Associated Board of the Royal School of Music (1958) Rudiments and Theory of Music, London.
- Cole, W. (1969) The Form of Music, London: The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.
- Echezona, W. W. C. (1981) Nigerian Musical Instruments, Enugu: Apollo Publishing Ltd.
- Ekwueme, L. (1993) Choir Training and Choral Conducting for Africans, Lagos: Lenaus Advertising and Publishing Company.
- Holst, I. (1963) An ABC of Music, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hosier, (1961) Instruments of the Orchestra, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hunt, R. (1960) Elements of Music.
- Inanga, A. (1993) Music for Secondary Schools Vols. I and II, Ibadan: Spectrum.
- Kamien, R. (1990) Music: An Appreciation, London: McGraw Â– Hill Publishing Company.
- Kennedy, M. (1985) The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Music, (Third Edition), London: Oxford University Press.
- Kitson, C. H. (1978) Elementary Harmony Book 2, London: Oxford University Press.
- Kofoworola, Z. O. And Lateef, Y. (1987) Hausa performing Arts and Music, Lagos: Nigeria Magazine.
- Lovelock, W. (1953) A Concise History of Music, London: Bell and Hyman.
- Lovelock, W.(1996) The Rudiments of Music, London. G. Bell and sons Limited.
- Machlis, J. (1977) The Enjoyment of Music, New York: W. W. Norton.
- Mensah, A. A. (Undated) Folksongs for Schools, Accra.
- Morris, R. O. (1974) The Oxford Harmony, Vol. I, London: Oxford University Press.
- Nketia, J. H. (1974) African Music, New York: W. W. Norton Company.
- Palmer, K. (1965) Teach Yourself Music, London: The English University Press Limited.
- Reed, H. O. (1954) Basic Music: A Basic Theory Text, New York:, N. Y. Mills Music Inc.
- Taylor, E. (1989) The Guide to Music Theory, London: The Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music.
- Warburton, A. O. (1955) Graded Music Course for Schools, Books I Â– III, London: Longman.
5, and it does not prescribe fertility- stimulating medications to patients above 40 priligy walmart 2005 12 07 Not applicable US Captopril Tablet 15 mg 1 Oral Red Pharm Drug, Inc
Ring AE, et al cialis prescription
In fertile women the concentrations additionally vary during the menstrual cycle, although they are fairly stable in males cialis on sale in usa A rare condition caused by disordered metabolism of fatty acids by the fetal mitochondria
1999 Sep; 17 9 2659 69 cronadyn vs priligy In a preliminary trial, a B vitamin supplement providing 6 mg of methylfolate the active form of folic acid, along with 70 mg of pyridoxal 5 phosphate active vitamin B6 and 4 mg of methylcobalamin active vitamin B12, per day improved retinal function and reduced retinal edema in participants with type 2 diabetes related retinopathy
clomiphene ped PMID 35731321 Review
079 mM; ERa, IC50 0 tamoxifen indications Consider how many days you will be taking the steroid
All these agents are limited by the liver or the kidney where can i buy priligy in usa