The JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics 2023/2024 is the topic and credible text books you must study for the UTME examination as you adequately prepare for the exam next year.
The JAMB Mathematics syllabus also contains objectives for each topic. These objectives are what you must know for every topic you study.
This post contains the complete list of topics in the JAMB Mathematics syllabus.
Let me know in the comment section if you have any questions.
- List of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score for All Courses
- JAMB CAPS 2022: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
- JAMB Result 2022/2023 Checker Portal – www.jamb.gov.ng Login Website
- Guide On How to Check JAMB Results 2022 With Phone SMS 55019 or 66019
- Differences Between JAMB and school Post UTME cut off marks
- UTME 2022: JAMB Cut Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics [See Full List]
- JAMB Change of Course And Institution / Data Correction 2022/2023 Step By Step
JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics 2023/2024
- Matrices and Determinants
- Binary Operations
- Application of Differentiation
Geometry and Trigonometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- Euclidean Geometry
Number and Numeration
- Fractions, Decimals, Approximation and Percentages
- Indices, Logarithms and Surds
- Number Bases
- Measures of Dispersion
- Measures of Location
- Permutation and Combination
- Representation of Data
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Mathematics
- Adelodun A. A (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado Â–Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- David Â–Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana Â– FIRST Publishers.
- Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Agebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Tuttuh Â– Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational.