The JAMB Syllabus for Home Economics 2023/2024 is the topic you must study for the UTME examination as you adequately prepare for the exam next year.
The JAMB Home Economics syllabus also contains objectives for each topic. These objectives are what you must know for every topic you study.
This post contains the complete list of topics in the JAMB Home Economics syllabus.
Let me know in the comment section if you have any questions.
JAMB Syllabus for Home Economics 2023/2024
Clothing & Textile
- Fibres and Fabrics
- Laundry and Care of Clothes
- Sewing Equipment and Garment Construction
Foods & Nutrition
- Basic Mixtures
- Cookers and Cooking
- Flours and Uses
- Food Storage and Preservation
- Foods and Nutrition
- Home Gardening
- Meal Planning
- Safety and Hygiene
- Scientific Methods in Foods and Nutrition
- The Kitchen
- List of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score for All Courses
- JAMB CAPS 2022: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
- JAMB Result 2022/2023 Checker Portal – www.jamb.gov.ng Login Website
- Guide On How to Check JAMB Results 2022 With Phone SMS 55019 or 66019
- Differences Between JAMB and school Post UTME cut off marks
- UTME 2022: JAMB Cut Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics [See Full List]
- JAMB Change of Course And Institution / Data Correction 2022/2023 Step By Step
Home Economics Education
- Areas/Careers in Home Economics
- Home Economics
- Interrelationship of Home Economics with Other Subjects
- Consumer Education
- Family Living
- Home Surfaces
- Housing The Family
- Marriage/Sex Education
- Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Principles of Home Management
- Sanitation in The Home
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Home Economics
- Anfani-Joe, M.E. and Ogunjide, L.O. (1993) Home Management for Senior Secondary School 1 Â– 3 , Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anyakoha, E.U. and Eluwa, M. (1990) Home Management for Schools and Colleges , Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Anyakoha, E.U (2006) Home Economics for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1 Â– 3 , Onitsha Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Neil, A and Hesmondhalgh, Z. (1985) A Complete Revision Course for OÂ’Level and GCE, Revised Home Economics , Charles Co. Ltd.
- Ogunjide, L.O., Egbuchulam, B., Eyisi, O. Anifani-Joe, M.E and Olusanya, J.O. (1993) Clothing and Textiles for Senior Secondary Schools 1 Â– 3 , Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J.O., Eyis, O., Anfani-Joe, M.E., Ogunjide, L.O. and Egbuchlam, B. (1990) Foods and Nutrition for Secondary Schools Books 1 Â– 3 , Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J. O., Olojala, S. O., Bala, F and Eyisi, O. (2000) Exam Focus, Food and Nutrition for WASSCE and SSCE , Ibadan: University Press Plc.
JAMB Syllabus for Home Economics 2023/2024 JAMB Syllabus for Home Economics 2023/2024 JAMB Syllabus for Home Economics 2023/2024