Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Responsible for bank payments, VAT, PAYE and statutory payments
- Preparation of inventories, maintain stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records
- Maintain accurate inventory records.
- Handle petty cash requisitions and retirement of funds.
- Receive and store documents and confidential files; maintain record of approved documents and confidential files.
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders; process and distribute documentation with purchase orders
- Reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required and issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists.
- Check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the department
- OND qualification in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- High degree of independence, creativity and commitment
- Strong analytic and communication skills, ability to write clearly and succinctly under time pressure and to make well organized verbal presentations.
- Ability to work under high pressure of work
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.