Industrial and General Insurance Plc commenced business in January 1992 as a composite insurer to transact the business of Life and General insurance, including Pensions and Special Risks. Backed by a strong capital base, first-class professionals and deployment of modern technology, the company quickly established a reputation for exceptional competence and became the preferred insurer for individual and corporate clients seeking premium insurance and related financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
Some of the duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Carrying out audit investigations as directed by the HOD.
- Participate in the review and recommendation for approval of payroll and exit benefits.
- Carrying out pre-payment, pre-procurement, post-payment checks.
- Provide support to the company’s Anti-fraud programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 3 years experience.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Must be articulate
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Audit and compliance skills
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: ob******@ig********.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.