Turahfrique Interiors Limited is an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company that specializes in home, office, ceiling finishes, floor finishes, woodwork, interior design fittings and general constructions in various parts of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Architect (Sales)
Employment Type: Full-time
You are required to:
- Have In-depth working knowledge of the seven elements of interior design; space, line, form, colour, light, texture, pattern and keeping them balanced to creating an aesthetically pleasing interior
- Visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, sourcing products and material, determining costs and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met.
- Develop strategies to increase our sales by developing business plans that covers sales ,expenses control and increase our profitability
- Coordinating the sales and marketing lead generation.
- Increase our showroom sales, including cycle counts, in an effort to maximize sales and inventory turn.
- Study trends, authorize clearance sales and also determine all required sales promotions.
- Recognize future and present requirements by customers, deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products and establish good rapport with potential customers
- Develop sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge training.
- Oversee activities and performance of sales by tracking sales goals.
Skills and Competencies
- Completion of Bachelor and Master’s level Architecture program
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is required.
- Must have Sales Skills
- As a key member of the design team, you must be a strong team player, with great communication and managerial skills
- Very creative
- Eyes for interior details
- In-depth knowledge of furniture systems and finishes
- Vast knowledge on wood works and furniture
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, CAD and Sketch Up
- Previous experience in furniture manufacturing or Interior Design Company is a must.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Share this job:
cialis price The dogma of a sterile womb has been challenged when the hypothesis of an in utero colonization was proposed based on studies that indicated the presence of bacteria in the placenta Aagaard et al
i have atrial fibrillation can i use viagra aluminum hydroxide will decrease the level or effect of elvitegravir by cation binding in GI tract