First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information & Cybersecurity (ICS) Risk Manager
Job Identification: 484
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Information/Cybersecurity risk and governance team that is responsible for development and enforcement of policies and guidelines that is aligned to business requirements and processes.
- Promote risk management practices in digital transformation across the Bank
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in strategic projects of the bank, especially digitization and transformation projects.
- Provide operational risk management guidance, tools and practices for relevant project documentation and activities.
- Liaising with the business to identify team specific risks to maintain & update the Business Risk Assessment.
- Monitor emerging risks from changes in the technology, regulatory, and provide proactive impact analysis and risk assessment.
- Manage risk exposures (threats and vulnerabilities) regarding information assets, business processes, Bank products, IT project, IT Platforms, technology acquisition and provide guidance to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage security analysis reports for security vulnerabilities, recommends feasible and appropriate option, including information and Cyber security risk in cloud adoption and third-party integrations.
- Responsible for supporting critical ORM Transformation Initiatives as a Program/Project manager.
- Drive and support the identification, monitoring, reporting and escalation of risk and issues across evolving transformation project initiatives.
- Education – Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- Professional Certifications: CISM, CRISC or any Cybersecurity Professional Certifications
- Experience Minimum experience – 5 years experience in facilitating and conducting security assessments
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2022 at 09:50 AM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online