Green Field Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Attributes
Individual tasks vary depending on the type of technical support you are providing, but in general, you’ll need to:
- Devise systems to support the implementation of strategies set by the Head of ICT.
- Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
The candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in Computer Sciences or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years post-NYSC experience in a technical IT role.
- Knowledge of databases, statistical/ epidemiological tools, and Microsoft office suite.
- Knowledge of Computer Software and Hardware systems.
- Knowledge of Graphics design, Programming, Networking, etc. will be an advantage.
- HMO experience is an added advantage.
Key Competencies / Personal Traits:
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information clearly to users and grasp perceived difficulties.
- Excellent diagnostic skills and ability to exercise good judgment in the resolution of problems.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn on the fly and stay up to date with the latest technology.
- Reliability, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Customer-centric mindset with a high degree of both pro-activity and responsiveness.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online