How to Check WAEC & NECO Results on the JAMB CAPS Portal. It is compulsory to upload your WAEC or NECO result on the JAMB CAPS portal as a student seeking admission to the University, Polytechnic or College of Education.
Many applicants lose their admission or experience challenges getting their JAMB admission letters due to failure to upload their O’level results on the JAMB CAPS portal.
I remember many years ago when I registered for my JAMB exam.
The CBT officer could not upload my WAEC result to the JAMB portal during my registration.
That omission resulted in me not getting the JAMB admission letter. It took extra work to upload my O’level result to the CAPS portal.
In this post, I will show you how to check your WAEC or NECO results on the JAMB CAPS portal.
JAMB CAPS Portal 2023
The JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) is online management for UTME applicants seeking admission to tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
JAMB CAPS database manages UTME student profiles containing the following sections;
- CAPS Home
- My Profile
- Admission Status
- My Choices
- My O’level
- Transfer Approval
- Undisclosed Admission
It is on the JAMB CAPS portal you can verify the upload of your WAEC or NECO result.
- List of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score for All Courses
- JAMB CAPS 2022: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
- JAMB Result 2022/2023 Checker Portal – www.jamb.gov.ng Login Website
- Guide On How to Check JAMB Results 2022 With Phone SMS 55019 or 66019
- Differences Between JAMB and school Post UTME cut off marks
- UTME 2022: JAMB Cut Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics [See Full List]
- JAMB Change of Course And Institution / Data Correction 2022/2023 Step By Step
How to Check WAEC & NECO Results on the JAMB CAPS Portal How to Check WAEC & NECO Results on the JAMB CAPS Portal How to Check WAEC & NECO Results on the JAMB CAPS Portal How to Check WAEC & NECO Results on the JAMB CAPS Portal How to Check WAEC & NECO Results on the JAMB CAPS Portal
How to Check WAEC & NECO Results on JAMB CAPS
Here are the procedures to check your WAEC or NECO results on the JAMB CAPS portal;
Time needed: 2 minutes.
A tutorial on how to check WAEC & NECO results on the JAMB CAPS portal
- Open your internet browser
Launch your Google Chrome, Safari or any other internet browser
- Visit the JAMB e-facility login page
Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ on your internet browser
- Login to your JAMB profile account
Enter your email address and password and click on Login
- Select your examination year
Click on the drop-down menu at the top of your screen to select your examination year.
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Click on Access my CAPS
Kindly click on the Access my CAPS button to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
- Activate the Desktop site on your browser
Click on the menu icon at the top of your smartphone’s internet browser.
Using a PC, then you need not worry about this step.
- Click on My O’level on the CAPS menu
You will see your O’level result when you click on My O’level
JAMB syllabus for all the UTME subjects;
- Christian Religious Studies
- Hausa Language
- Home Economics
- Igbo Language
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Literature in English
- Principles of Accounts
- Use of English
- Yoruba Language
jamb portal, www.jamb.org.ng/o’level result upload, how to check if your waec result is uploaded on jamb portal, how to upload waec result on jamb portal using phone, jamb uploading of result deadline 2023, how to check my result on jamb caps
Let me know in the comment box below if you encounter any challenges checking your O’level result.
How to Check WAEC & NECO Results on the JAMB CAPS Portal How to Check WAEC & NECO Results on the JAMB CAPS Portal How to Check WAEC & NECO Results on the JAMB CAPS Portal How to Check WAEC & NECO Results on the JAMB CAPS Portal