How To Calculate EKSU Aggregate/Screening Score
Every aspirant candidate that participated in the Ekiti State University Post Utme / Screening must know how to calculate their aggregate score for confirmation. Follow the simple steps below to calculate your screening score
- Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Divide your post utme score by 2
- After which you add both of them together.
For example; You score 300 in JAMB and 80 in post utme that means;
300/8 = 37.5
80/2 = 40
I.E 37.5 + 40 = 77.5
However, some institutions only use post utme result to admit candidates while some use O’level and Jamb result to determine student screening result
List of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score for All Courses for 2022/2023 Admission
Low JAMB scores have long been a source of anxiety for individuals seeking admission into Nigeria’s many universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education. Many people wonder how they can get into college with a low JAMB score. This is a guide to what to do if your JAMB score is less than 180…..CONTINUE READING
JAMB CAPS 2022: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
CAPS simplifies the admissions process, overcomes the issues associated with the manual system, and restores tertiary institutions’ admissions authority.
It also puts candidates first, arming them with knowledge about various schools and programs, expanding admission opportunities, eliminating multiple admissions, and providing easily accessible data for decision-making and research on the country’s education sector.
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is likely to include a’marketplace’ in the JAMB portal where universities can seek applicants who meet their cut-off points in Nigeria.
Institutions can only admit individuals who meet their cutoff points, according to the system. If a student does not make the cut-off point, he or she will very probably be denied admission, regardless of family ties….CONTINUE READING TO SEE HOW YOU CAN USE CAPS
Differences Between JAMB and school Post UTME cut off marks
What is The Difference between Jamb And School Cut Off Mark: Is Jamb Cut off mark different from my School departmental Cut off mark?, State Universities in Nigeria and their Cut off mark?. The answer to this question is one which gets a number of student confused, hence the reason for this write up today…CONTINUE READING
JAMB Cut Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics [Full List]
With the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results released by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), prospective students will be curious to know the JAMB Cut Off Marks for the institution of their choice….CONTINUE READING
JAMB Change of Course And Institution / Data Correction 2022/2023 Step By Step Procedure [UPDATED] For UTME & Direct Entry Candidates
Latest Update On JAMB Change Of Course And Institution / Data Correction 2022: This page will discuss about everything you need to know on how to successfully do JAMB Change of Course, JAMB change of Institution, correction of Names, Gender correction, State/LGA of Origin correction, passport photograph correction, UTME subjects correction, profile correction and Date Of Birth correction…… Continue reading
Guide On How to Check JAMB Results 2022 With Phone SMS 55019 or 66019
Checking JAMB results is one of the simplest things to do. You can check your UTME score by sending an SMS to 55019 or 66019. You can also go to portal.jamb.gov.ng/examslipprinting/checkutmeresults to access the JAMB results portal….CONTINUE READING
1. Go to the JAMB result checking portal
2. Enter your Registration Number/Email Address in the blank box provided.
3. Click on “Check My Results” (The portal will load your result will show on the screen).
- List of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score for All Courses for 2022/2023 Admission
- JAMB CAPS 2022: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
- JAMB Result 2022/2023 Checker Portal – www.jamb.gov.ng Login Website
- Guide On How to Check JAMB Results 2022 With Phone SMS 55019 or 66019
- Differences Between JAMB and school Post UTME cut off marks
- UTME 2022: JAMB Cut Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics [See Full List]
- JAMB Change of Course And Institution / Data Correction 2022/2023 Step By Step Procedure [UPDATED] For UTME & Direct Entry Candidates