Apply for Hello Products Recruitment 2022. See the job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Hello Products Limited is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their organization.
Hello Products is an African Healthcare Company based in Lagos, Nigeria that develops, manufactures and distributes a range of high quality personal and home care brands that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
Latest Hello Products Recruitment 2022 Positions
1.) Internal Audit Officer
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification.
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), ACA (Association of Chartered Accountants) or ACCA (Certified Chartered Accountant) membership an advantage.
- Working experience of at least 3 years preferably in Internal Audit in an industrial sector.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal).
- Happy working as part of a team.
- Ethical, Discreet and trustworthy.
- Thorough knowledge of audit procedures, including techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audits.
- Ability to work diligently with little or no supervision.
- A good knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
- An ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise written reports and make effective presentations.
- An ability to maintain a current up-to-date knowledge of developments related to business and internal audit, particularly changes in legislation and new auditing techniques and practices.
- Establish and retain effective working relationships with all levels and to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
See Other Related Jobs:
- Binance Recruitment 2022
- NPower News Today 2022, Nexit Training, NASIMS News, Batch C Stream 2
- NYSC Portal Login Dashboard 2022, NYSC March Registration 2022 Batch A, B & C
- US Mission Recruitment March 2022
- Workforce Group Graduate Internship Recruitment 2022
- SPIE Oil And Gas Recruitment 2022
- BlueSlip Limited Recruitment 2022
2.) Quality Assurance Officer
- Adequate and effective monitoring of production processes to prevent rework or reject
- Visible continuous improvement on Quality of packed products.
- “Ensure lines are running with relevant and current batchdocuments.”
- Reporting of any quality deviation
- Timely sampling and analysis of raw materials and products, and communication of status(passed/failed).
- “Ensure all Finished goods are checked as per product quality standard and released if it is within AQL.”
- Timely release of products on Orion. Zero variance between physical stock and released stock
- Support the initiation of internal audits as scheduled
- Follow through on assigned QMS Audit Corrective Actions for implementation within the stipulated time frame
- Personal improvement on QMS Audit guidelines
- Supports investigation and closure of Consumer and Trade complaints
- Ensure Cleanliness and orderliness in the factory
- Ensure good Laboratory Practice
- Ensure proper use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Success in relief positions
- Followup with regulatory bodies to ensure timely approval of requests
- Monitor and maintain adequate inventory and records of all:
- FG, PM, & RM analysis
- Timely releasing of FG products on Orion
- GMP implementation.
- GLP implementation.
- Inprocess inspection.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Microbiology, Chemical Engineering or other related disciplines with a minimum of 2 years experience in FMCG.
- Strong Analytical and problemsolving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suit.
- Good leadership skills
- A good knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Good Communication Skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
3.) Regulatory Affairs Supervisor
- Specifying storage, labelling, and packaging requirements.
- Develop and write clear arguments and explanations for new product licence and licence renewals.
- Monitor and set timelines for license variations and renewal approvals.
- Work with specialized ERP.
- Write clear, accessible product labels and patient information leaflets.
- Provide Regulatory advice throughout the development of a new product.
- Undertake and supervise regulatory inspections.
- Ensure proper documentation of regulatory guidelines
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Ensure cleanliness and orderliness in the factory.
- Ensure good Laboratory practice.
Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in same like industry and developing good relationships with the regulator.
- Analytical skills and problem -solving skills.
- Tome management skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Integrity and a professional approach to work.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2022.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start