Crossover Microfinance Bank is a financial institution whose aim is to support the small scale business to grow their business through financial instrument.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operation
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Review, plan, coordinate and manage the branch operations activities and processes for maximum business performance and prompt service delivery.
- Daily and weekly monitoring of branch transaction/postings and call over of same.
- Supervision, Approval and Reversal of all Bank postings.
- Posting of Call and Transport Allowance, Staff Welfare and Sanctions.
- Identify and resolve branch operational challenges and risks that affect bank service delivery.
- Verification or snap check on branch’s operations activities.
- Generate weekly operations reports for MD/CEO and management meeting respectively for decision making.
- Collate and review daily and weekly operations report bank-wide and forward report to MD/CEO for decision making.
- Ensure compliance with the operational policy, procedures and prudential guidelines/regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that exceptions raised by the internal control unit and external auditors are very minimal and promptly addressed
- Monitoring and reconciliation of petty cash accounts and other GL relevant to operations dept.
- Ensure the enforcement and update of the use of the control register which includes Error Log Register, Account Opening Register, Cheque Receivable Register and Return Cheque Register.
- Ensure effective Loan Restructuring and Loan Refinancing.
- Ensure effective transaction call-over is carried out in the branch.
- Ensure effective customer service delivery in all the branches
- Approval of Dormant Account Reactivation.
- Appraise subordinates objectively and make recommendations if necessary.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the department including training and mentoring of subordinates.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the managing director
- A good Bachelor’s Degree / HND, preferably in a Business-related discipline.
- Microfinance Certified Banker (MCB), professional bankers’ certification (CIBN).
- MBA and/or other relevant postgraduate or professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with at least 2 years in managerial positon
N120,000 – N130,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.