MBIS International is a reputable Nursery and Primary education, we provide nursery and primary education to children from 18 months.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Administration
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a highly organised leader looking for your next challenge?
- We are looking for a trustworthy and personable Head of Administration to join our school.
- Maintaining a visible, approachable and welcoming stance for parents and other stakeholders of the school.
- Assisting in implementing policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the school operates smoothly and efficiently
- Assisting with public relations and marketing activities for the promotion of the school
- Liaising with government agencies, contractors/vendors and prospective parents that may visit the school
- Assisting in generating statutory and non-statutory reports and returns to the Local Authority and government as required, in a timely manner, meeting deadlines; dealing with queries and complaints procedures
- Undertaking word processing, IT based tasks and school correspondences
- Having responsibility for establishing and maintaining of high moral and disciplinary standard
- Having responsibility for ensuring the health and safety of pupils, staff and visitors to the school
- Ensuring parents’ interest and participation in the school is encouraged and sustained
- Assisting with recruitment, on boarding of new school staff and training
- BA / B.Ed in English and a Master’s Degree in Education Administration / Management. A professional certification in Human Resources Management is an added advantage
- Must have at least ten years’ experience in the educational sector of which five must have been in a strategic leadership role, managing personnel of a reputable international school
- Must reside in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Quality exposure to the British National curriculum is a MUST.
- Preferably female, with poise, you should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and a commitment to be part of a great team to serve the school community
- Must possess qualities and personal characteristics necessary for working effectively with pupils, parents, staff and senior management
- Have thorough knowledge of school policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of standard office practices and procedures, equipment, and administrative techniques
- You MUST have outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills – (have an exceptional ability to use Microsoft Office package) for data handling – letters, emails, reports, newsletters etc
- Have excellent leadership, organizational and management skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to remain professional
- The ideal candidate must be disciplined and well-rounded
- Have ability to work accurately andpay attention to detail
- Understands how to develop positive relationships with colleagues, parents and children as well as being able to improve practice
- The ideal candidate must be a team player and have an ability to support, motivate and inspire staff and to communicate a clear vision and direction for the school
- You must have a record of past accomplishments and experience in collaborating with various stakeholders to accomplish school goals.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.
Share this job
Altyazılı porno denilince akla ilk gelen sitemiz yayın hayatına devam ediyor.
Kaliteli 1080p seks filmleri izlemeniz için brazzers vb premium sitelerin türkçe altyazılı porno videolarını ekliyoruz.
Sende hergün sitemizi ziyaret et ve hd altyazılı porno
izle. Efsane Türk ifşa içerikleri için tıkla 👉 Escobarvip.