The TFF Challenge 2022 is Now OPEN, Global Thought For Food Challenge 2022
Apply for Global Thought For Food Challenge 2022 ($USD30,000 in cash prizes…)The global TFF Challenge is the world’s largest, most-diverse, and impact-focused food and agtech innovation challenge. It calls on next-generation innovators and entrepreneurs in every region of the world to submit creative solutions to the prevailing question: “How do we feed 10 billion people on a hotter planet?”
Over the 6-week TFF Challenge period, you have access to curated, on-demand digital content, weekly entrepreneurship and topic-related live sessions that feature industry leaders and successful agri-food tech startups, as well 24/7 support.
By signing up, you also gain access to this platform, the TFF Digital Labs, our collaboration and startup acceleration platform that hosts these resources to support you no matter where you are in your journey—from ideation through to incorporated startup. The TFF Digital Labs has recently undergone a significant upgrade and now offers increased functionality and more content.
- Popular Canadian Scholarships 2022-23, Fully Funded international scholarships
- Global MBA in just 12 months from an Award-Winning American University
- Yunus Centre, Social Fiction Design Competition 2022, $10,000 Prize
- JAMB CAPS 2022: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
- Become a Certified Customer Service Coach
- Institute of Customer Service Nigeria (ICSN) Professional Certification & Membership Qualification Programme
- TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program 2022
Thought for Food (TFF) Challenge 2022 for Innovators worldwide, TFF Challenge 2022, Recipes, USAID Youth Excel
- The TFF Challenge is a place for anyone who wants to build feasible solutions that steer the future towards sustainable, nourishing and resilient food systems.
- TFF is calling on scientists, designers, engineers, marketers, farmers, developers, and anyone else passionate about the future of our food. No background in food and agriculture needed.
- Participants are asked to form teams of 2-5 members or directly sign up with an existing team.
- $30,000+ USD in combined cash grants from TFF and partners;
- Invitation to the TFF Academy, a personalized 16-week acceleration program that offers hands-on mentoring, pitch training, industry introductions, and storytelling;
- Pitch to investors and industry leaders at the global TFF Summit;
- Additional perks and opportunities offered by TFF’s broad network of partners, including licenses to software, datasets, and training sessions;
- Life-changing connections to TFF’s global community of movers and shakers.
- Web3 in Food & Agriculture (sponsored by Cargill)
- The Business Case for Regeneration (sponsored by Danone)
- Nutrition in Africa – Focus on Feed (sponsored by DSM)
- Sustainable Farming Inputs (sponsored by Hello Nature)
- Food Security & Resilience (sponsored by World Food Forum)
- And others to be announced soon!
- April 22: Sign-ups open
- June 3: Pitch deadline (at 12 am Eastern Standard Time)
- July 7: Finalist announcement
- July 18: TFF Academy starts
- September 30: TFF Summit in Brooklyn, New York
- November 18: TFF Academy ends
For More Information about Global Thought For Food Challenge 2022
: June 3rd, 2022