MBIS International, a reputable Nursery and Primary education, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Female Early Years Educator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with children age 4-5.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Minimum qualification required is (BA / B.Ed) in English / Early Childhood Education / Primary Education
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience and be able to demonstrate understanding and a secure curriculum knowledge of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Be accountable for pupil’s attainment, progress and outcomes
- Be able to set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Be able to set goals that stretch and challenge pupils of all abilities
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of systematic synthetic phonics
- Be able to teach mathematics and literacy with clear understanding of appropriate teaching strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of Cursive Handwriting scheme is an added advantage
- Be expected to demonstrate consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct
- Be enthusiastic, creative and dynamic in delivering relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a MUST
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken)
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the childrenâ€™s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.