Federal Poly Oko Part Time Acceptance Fee for Fresh Students 2022/2023 as the management in charge of Federal Polytechnic Oko Part Time Degree programmes has announced that candidates who have seen his or her name on the Federal Poly Oko Part Time Admission list can now proceed to the portal to pay their acceptance fee for 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Poly Oko Part Time Acceptance Fee for Fresh Students 2022/2023
See below for fees payable and steps in payment procedure. Federal Poly Oko part time acceptance fee is a non-refundable fee paid by newly admitted students only.
Payment procedures for paying Federal Poly Oko acceptance fee has been outlined for fresh students who most probably are doing this for the first time.
Usually, at Federal Poly Oko, part time acceptance fee is the first payment to be made by any newly admitted student, just like other private, states or Federal polytechnics, it simply states that you as a student has officially accepted the provisional admission granted to you by the school since it is an internally run Programme.
I have arranged Federal Poly Oko part time fee payable by all students irrespective of the department they fall under in the table below.
Newly admitted students are all advised to go through and identify their course or department and pay as and when due.
FEDERAL POLY OKO PART TIME ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR FRESH STUDENTS 2022/2023 SESSION
Federal Poly Oko Part time estimated acceptance fee for new students 2022/2023 academic session is Fifteen Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N15,500). This fee is to be paid as and when due to avoid forfeiture of the provisional admission granted to newly admitted students by JAMB.
FEDERAL POLY OKO PART TIME ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR FRESHERS 2022/2023 SESSION
ENSURE YOU FOLLOW CAREFULLY THE GUIDELINES LISTED BELOW;
To make payment, use only the polytechnic’s portal. On no account should any money be given to any individual claiming to be an agent of the polytechnic.
Please note that other fees are to be paid after payment of the part time acceptance fee. Other fees like school fees, registration fee and a host of others are to be paid too.
Hope you found what you visited this page for? If you have any question as regards Federal Poly Oko part time acceptance fee payment for new students 2022/2023 academic session, simply scroll down to the comment section as seen below, send your questions and we shall respond in no time.
- How to Study for JAMB and Pass Excellently 2023
- How to Check JAMB Matriculation List Portal for All Undergraduate
- How to Check WAEC & NECO Results on the JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to Get NIN Number for JAMB Registration 2023
- YABATECH Part Time Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session – How To Check
- YABATECH HND Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session
- List of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score for All Courses
- JAMB CAPS 2022: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
- JAMB Result 2022/2023 Checker Portal – www.jamb.gov.ng Login Website
- Guide On How to Check JAMB Results 2022 With Phone SMS 55019 or 66019
- Differences Between JAMB and school Post UTME cut off marks
- UTME 2022: JAMB Cut Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics [See Full List]
- JAMB Change of Course And Institution / Data Correction 2022/2023 Step By Step
Also, to get latest news and update about Federal Poly Oko in Nigeria, you could subscribe to our blog to stay updated.