Federal Fire Service recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The FFS recruitment form can be accessed via the Federal Fire Service recruitment website.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2022 | www.fedfire.gov.ng www.fedfire.gov.ng portal 2022, www.fedfire.gov.ng portal login, federal fire service recruitment closing date, latest news on federal fire service recruitment, federal fire service replacement, fire service portal, federal fire service website, federal fire service training date
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and Federal Fire Service recruitment closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the FFS recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Note: The Federal Fire Service is not currently recruiting. This page will be updated once the FFS recruitment portal is enabled for online applications.
Before we begin, take note of the following.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Federal Fire Service recruitment application form is free.
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates.
See Other Related Jobs:
- NPower News Today 2022, Nexit Training, Batch C Stream 2
- NYSC Portal Login Dashboard 2022,
- US Mission Recruitment March 2022
- Nigeria Police Force Nationwide Recruitment
- Citibank Recruitment 2022
- NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023
- IOM Recruitment 2022
- First Bank Recruitment
- TESCOM Recruitment Portal 2022/2023
- Grand Africa Initiative Recruitment
- Oracle Recruitment
About the Federal Fire Service (FFS)
The Federal Fire Service is the principal agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by an Act of Parliament mandated with the sole responsibility of mitigation, paramedical, extinction and prevention of fire and other emergencies as well as perform other sundry duties as delegated by the Honorable Minister of Interior.
The Federal Fire Service(FFS) is under the supervision of the Ministry of Interior under the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) established by Decree No.14 of July 1986 as the ‘Customs, Immigration and Prisons Services Board’ under the Chairmanship of the Minister of Interior.
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) is constituted by different units or departments working in unison towards carrying out its mandate. The various departments include:
- Investigation, Inspectorate and Enforcement (IIE)
- Admin and Supply
- Finance and Accounts
- Policy, Planning, Research, and Statistics (PPRS)
- National Fire Academy
The Mandate of the Federal Fire Service also Includes:
- Fire prevention, mitigation, safety and investigation
- Preparation of fire reports
- Enforcement of fire safety regulations in public buildings
- Encouraging the establishment of fire stations in the country
- Provision of fire service policies
- Ensuring effective discharge of the functions of the State Fire Services
- Registration and regulation of private fire outfits
- Fire safety awareness and education campaigns
- Fire risk assessment in public buildings
- Issuance of fire certificates
- Inspection of construction works to ensure compliance with safety designs
- Ensuring the standardization of fire and rescue equipment manufactured or imported into Nigeria
- Regulation of the state and private Fire Services
General Requirements for the Federal Fire Service 2022/2023 Recruitment
Take note of the following requirements.
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicant interested in the FFS recruitment must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
How To Apply For the Federal Fire Service Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at fedfire.gov.ng and start your application.
- Print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by E-mail
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Federal Fire Service recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the FFS recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.