Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client has been a leading provider of world class health care service in Lagos for over 15 years.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head, Business Support and Finance
- The facility is a growing family practice that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered family medicine.
- As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization.
- The Facility Officer is responsible for the effective functioning of the facility to provide an efficient and safe environment for employees and clients by using the best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of the organization.
- He will ensure efficient and smooth business operations uninterrupted by technical difficulties and oversee maintenance tasks.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a facilities management programs including preventative maintenance and lifecycle requirements
- Conduct and document regular facility inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Allocate and Oversee facility space for maximum efficiency
- Coordinate intra-office moves
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Liaise and manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Oversee environmental health and safety
- Assure security of the facility
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and Schedules and implements preventive maintenance for all applicable equipment.
- Dealing with emergencies as they arise
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects
- Helping with office relocations
- Drafting maintenance reports
- Available for travel for official purposes.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Safety Regulations would be an advantage.
Skills and Competency:
- Excellent Communication Skill (Oral & Written)
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Proactive thinking/ownership mindset
- Leadership & Decision-Making skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Relationship-building skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Procurement and negotiation skills
- Passionate about delivering consistent excellence
- Organizational & Time Management Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who fit the description should send CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the role “Facility Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Share this job