Apply for Director of Channel Partnerships and Alliances: Stellar Cyber is a groundbreaking Cyber Security company focused on helping organizations secure their environments easily and impactfully, while dramatically reducing costs with its innovative Open XDR platform.
We are headquartered in Santa Clara, California. (Remote Opportunity) We are looking for a strong Director of Partnerships and Alliances with a passion for security analysis to promote the risk reduction and cost savings of organizations that adopt Stellar Cyber’s Open XDR platform.
Director of Channel Partnerships and Alliances
- United States030000
- World Wide
- Full time
- Oversee reseller partner recruitment, onboarding, and optimization for large enterprise sales
- Develop and implement global channel partner program, including branding, operations and promotions
- Initiate technical integrations with synergistic technology vendors and execute alliance agreements to support joint go-to-market and OEM programs
- Build cohesive and effective go-to-market plans with key National partners
- Oversee marketing strategy and execution across geographies, evangelized corporate vision and serve as cybersecurity subject matter expert
- Develop and execute channel development strategy resulting in attainment of revenue objectives
- Expand and manage channel distribution process
- Serve as cybersecurity subject matter expert for channel partner community
Objectives of this Role
- Foster the growth of the business by actively contributing to the development/modification of the business plan and business model to expand new/advanced technologies in the sales pipeline.
- Properly convey new business opportunities to supporting departments such as Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Key Stockholders to enable them to prepare for new, upcoming growth opportunities.
Requirementsfor the position of Director of Channel Partnerships and Alliances @
- Bachelor’s Degree, or master’s degree
- 10 to 20 years of directly relevant experience
- Cybersecurity Industry experience
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to plan, propose and manage budgets.
- Demonstrated history of multi-faceted, innovative manager, with success in a small business environment.
- Established ability to listen to customer’s needs, develop solutions to meet their requirements and build trust and respect.
- Strong strategic planning and business market intelligence capabilities.
- This position requires a driven, enthusiastic individual with strong business skills and experience with the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a high-tech business environment.
We pride ourselves in recognizing our employees. Here are some examples of our benefits program:
- Pre-IPO Stock Options
- Medical, Dental & Vision care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program