Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading provider of world-class Healthcare service is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Call Center Agent
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client has been a leading provider of world-class healthcare services for over 15 years in Lagos
- The Facility is a growing family practice that places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality Patient-centered family medicine.
- As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to the patient Experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing organization.
- The selected candidate must be an organized and friendly professional who would provide top-notch service over the phone, in conversations, and using written communication when required.
- In this role, the selected candidate would interact directly with customers/patients to answer questions, solve problems, provide information, and maintain our client’s reputation for high-quality service.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To answer and or/initiate customer calls, respond to customer needs in a professional, service-oriented manner and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by seeking first-call resolution.
- Function as an information source through telephone assistance to members, providers, billing agencies, and various departments/staff members.
- Provide pleasant customer experience through superior customer service methods, problem solving and real-time issue resolution.
- To receive calls from prospective clients and re-route the calls to the appropriate department ensuring that prospective clients receive the best service
- To log enquiries for all calls relating to registered providers, clients and members
- To follow up on specific cases as distributed to ensure value-added service offering
- To adhere to and live the organizational values
- Maintain updated knowledge of the facility’s services in order to provide adequate information to customers
- Make service suggestions to meet the customer’s specific needs
- Obtain necessary information from customers to adequately follow up
- Document important customer information for future reference
- Collect and record customer feedback and information, and share with appropriate departments and team members
- Process complaints, following established guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of organizational guidelines, regulations, and departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance.
- Foster and maintain relationships with customers to improve our retention rate
- Attend all required customer service-related meetings
Required Skills and Competencies
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Intelligent and innovative approach to resolving challenges
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Ability to multitask with good attention to details
- Should be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Professional and pleasant telephone etiquette
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Accurate data management skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to use Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or willingness to learn
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous tasks and priorities at once
- Positive, service-oriented attitude
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.