MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Coordinator – Project Core and Backhaul, Network
Job Identification: 1179
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Transmission Core & Backhaul
- Coordinate the complete IP & Data Project Rollout Process, indicating the various activity variables, resources and the responsible parties.
- Monitor and track all IP & Data Network Projects
- Liaise with vendors on issues relating to IP & Data network equipment and implementation.
- Coordinate and liaise with Tx coordinators across the regions with respect to IP & Data projects in the regions.
- Ensure delivery of IP and IP security project are carried out in strict adhere to organization and departmental policies processes and procedures
- Maintain a sound working relationship between the project implementation team and all associated parties, within and outside MTN
- Develop Project Management best practice models for running projects in MTN Nigeria
- Review IP and IP security project plans and ensure cost is minimized
- Carry out project forecasting.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project data (Orders, Vendors) and track responses, updating the Project Manager of the status of projects.
- Coordinate and drive OEM/vendors to deliver IP and IP security projects to meet network core capacity demands. Reduce congestion in the core and improve customers experience.
- Co-ordinate change request management and provide relevant information to all stakeholders
- First Degree in Electronics / Communication Engineering.
- Project Management experience is required. (Cisco certification will be an added advantage)
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience which includes;
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Excellent knowledge of IP and Data communications network
- Good knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, Huawei and other data and IP products.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online