Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a growing hospital system in Warri and Benin that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered healthcare. As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering care at world-class standards, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute and thrive to a rapidly growing organization. The hospital already holds international standards accreditation and is seeking other such accreditations and is looking for leaders who are ready to contribute to the achievement of these goals.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon (Senior Registrar in Orthopaedic Surgery)
Locations: Benin, Edo and Warri, Delta
- This role is responsible for providing high quality clinical and surgical care to patients with orthopaedic disorders in the hospital.
Key Result Areas
- Supervise the provision of efficient and effective assessment and management of all the department’s patients following accepted professional guidelines
- Carry out research, clinical audit and quality assurance exercises regularly
- See and advise on inpatients referred by hospital specialist colleagues for assessment, within a timeframe appropriate to the clinical circumstances.
- Follow established surgical techniques during the operation.
- Be available to consult with the Registrar/House Surgeon by telephone, or be called back to assist the Registrar/House Surgeon or other members of the team.
- Conduct research to develop and test surgical techniques that can improve operating procedures and outcomes.
- Ensure comprehensive, accurate and concise medical records are collected and maintained for patients with an appropriate signed and dated legible entry in the patient’s medical record on every attendance upon seeing a patient.
- Contribute to quality patient care by participation in case planning which includes appropriate pre-admission planning, in-hospital care and discharge planning
- Assist with surgical procedures and outpatient clinics as requested by the Registrar or provide collaborative assistance to other Specialists/ Consultants.
- Arrange investigations, surgical treatment, medical treatment and discharge as professional competence dictates.
- To be “on-call” is a requirement of the position
- Willingness to teach/train registrars, Medical Officers, House Officers, nurses and nurse assistants as required.
- Be involved in administrative functions as required.
- Consultants must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must hold a specialist qualification with Fellow National Postgraduate College of Nigeria (Orthopaedics and Trauma) Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons, orthopaedics or Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons. (Orthopaedics and Traumatology) or equivalent
- Senior registrars should have passed the part I fellowship examination in either of the colleges (or equivalent) with at least 30 months of rotation in various orthopaedic subspecialties after passing the examination.
- Knowledge and surgical skills in orthopaedic Trauma, spine surgery, arthroplasty, arthroscopy/sports medicine, paediatrics orthopaedics, oncology and general orthopaedics.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination, stamina and empathy for patients.
- Applicant must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- Familiarity with cultural and religious concerns of patients, and current legislation on patient rights in regards to the National Health Bill.
- Must be empathetic and portray a caring and professional manner in all aspects of work.
- Must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure, self-disciplined and excellent long-term concentration.
- Ability to adjust to practice in a dynamic environment and practice in a computerized environment.
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Annual CME allowance
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Stability in an organization with more than 30 years of healthcare industry experience and has an excellent clinical reputation in the region
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using “Orthopaedic Surgeon” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
buy priligy cheap On this note, however, caution is advised the oil does work extremely well as a laxative
does tamoxifen cause joint pain Information on this issue was not collected as part of this study
As with invasive ovarian tumours, several histological subtypes exist is cialis generic