RAY Oil and Gas has been delivering sustainable growth in the last ten years while building a solid business foundation amidst a challenging operating environment. Our mission is to extend this trajectory into the future and turn RAY Oil and gas into a leading company in the Oil Service industry, both domestically and internationally.
We continue to face new challenges in our business environment, the pace and scale of changes are unprecedented. In order to overcome these challenges, we have undergone an organizational transformation that includes initiatives such as enhancing local capabilities and technology.
These improvements have enabled us to identify and address rapid shifts in the Oil and Gas landscape. But there is more to be done, and we remain fully committed to strengthening our capabilities with focus on HSE and service Quality as key drivers for our success and business continuity.
We foster an environment of employee recognition, respect, personnel development and camaraderie while striving to achieve a healthy work-life balance. This is our Company culture, a culture we shall pass on to the next generation of leaders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
N75,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: ra*****************@gm***.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.