Green Field Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences.
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline(s) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience post-NYSC
- Minimum 5 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management organization.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Create and manage an annual marketing plan for the company
- Proactively identify new business opportunities to provide increased revenue
- Provide up to date reports on existing and new business opportunities
- Proactively identify and recommend business-building initiatives
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Identification and prospection for new clients/enrollees for business
- Must have a demeanor that promotes respect, credibility, and trust for the organization
- Must be a business leader and a calculated risk taker
- Strategic thinker and creative marketer
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Management and improvement of existing customer relationships
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue
- Focused, target driven and able to work
- Flair for marketing
- Self-motivated and believe in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- Result oriented
- The ability to speak the major Nigerian languages will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online