This is how you can Become a Certified Customer Service Coach. Are you a customer service practitioner with minimum of 3 yrs in the industry or a learning & development expert across other spheres of training?
Do you wish to launch out in customer service education?
The West Africa Association of Customer Service Professionals (WAACSP) is inviting application from ECOWAS nationals to train and join the WAACSP Trainers Network and become a Certified Customer Service Coach / Instructor.
Annually, WAACSP oversees training of over 1,000 new entrants and practicing service professionals and over 90 private and public service organizations within the region on various range and scope of customer service. This year, the region and Africa’s biggest customer service body, seeks to indentify, train and license a select group to join the WTN not only to teach with waacsp but also to expand and make customer service education accessible and affordable to individuals and organizations within the region as certified customer service trainers.
Become a Certified Customer Service Coach
Aside being part of the waacsp training college, successful participants will also have the opportunity to:
- Being licensed to offer customer service education across West Africa.
- Form part of waacsp CS education curriculum formulation partners.
- Teach (and be paid) as part of the college training in all waacsp basic professional certification programs; on diet/off diet each year.
- Set up own CS consultancy service and be tutored on the entrepreneurial aspect of service offering.
This program will cover online and in person delivery training, CS specialized delivery ethics and lots more. At the end of the program, certified instructors will be licensed, profiled and listed on waacsp website which gives window for engagement from organizations and waacsp affiliates all over the world.
Applicants will be evaluated, interviewed and profiled on suitability to join in. While the training is FREE, a $20 application fee is required and a license to practice fee of $180 if successfully selected to practice.
It promises to be a rewarding and career growth opportunity for participants.
For details on how to become a member of WAACSP (Africa’s largest and biggest customer service organization), take professional certifications and service offerings, follow waacsp affiliates in your country.
Become a Certified Customer Service Coach:Click here to register now
Contact WAACSP via:
Ghana: +233 (0) 599 300 606
Nigeria: +234 (0) 702 500 3527
Customer Service Nigeria
Free customer service certification programs | Accredited customer service certification | Customer service certification courses | Customer service certification online | Customer service Management Certification | Customer service certification near me | Customer Service Trainer salary| Best customer service certificatication
- Earn a bachelor’s degree. To become a customer service trainer, individuals first need to attend a four-year bachelor’s degree program. …
- Work as a customer service representative. …
- Obtain industry certifications. …
- Determine which industry you want to work in.