Auchi Poly Post UTME Form 2022/2023. The Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening form for 2022/2023 academic session is not available online for sale presently. Here, on this page you know about the Screening exam date, Requirements, Eligibility, Cut-off mark, Application Procedure, Deadline, and Additional information.
How to Obtain Auchi Polytechnic post UTME form (AUCHIPOLY) ND Full Time Application Form. Online Screening for Admissions exercise 2022/2023 for Auchi Poly.
Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page provides the steps for obtaining the Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening form: cut off mark, application fee, eligibility requirements and other registration information.
Is Auchi Poly Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Auchi Polytechnic, AUCHIPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form for the 2022/2023 academic session has not been published.
The Management of Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) invites candidates from qualified candidates for admission to the various Polytechnic National Diploma (ND) programs for the full-time 2022/2023 academic session.
Auchi Polytechnic is a federal polytechnic located in Auchi, Edo State, Nigeria. It was one of the first four Polytechnics to be established in Nigeria. More than 10,000 students are enrolled in business, technology, environment and arts courses.
Please note that some courses require more than 120.
Before you apply for Auchi Poly Post UTME Form 2022, you have to check the Auchi Poly Cut off Mark 2022 first.
How much is Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Registration Form cost for 2022?
Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) The post utme registration fee for Auchi Poly Post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira (excluding fees for verification of results and any transaction fees). Payments can be made online or at a bank. The campus does not accept cash payments.
Eligibility for Auchi Poly Post UTME 2022/2023
- Applicants who have selected Auchi Polytechnic as their first institution of choice when applying for the Integrated Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME exam.
- Applicants with a minimum of 5 credit cards per meeting or 6 credit cards per 2 meetings including English and WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB as specified in the JAMB brochure.
- Applicant must be at least 16 years old
- Interested parties who did not choose Auchi Polytechnic when enrolling in UTME but wish to study at Polytechnic should turn to AUCHIPOLY via the JAMB website.
- Prospective applicants are hereby advised to upload their LEVEL O “RESULT” to the JAMB Website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB office or JAMB accredited CBT center.
We encourage you to bookmark this page and always check here for additional policies and updates.
How to Apply for the Auchi Poly Post UTME screening form 2022/2023
To apply for Auchi Poly registration Form Via the School Portal follow the procedure below;
All interested applicants should apply online by visiting the Polytechnic portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to fill out the online application form after payment (2000₦) with the resulting Remittance Retrieval Reference RRR to fill out).
Follow the procedure below to register now:
- Visit the Polytechnic website at https://auchipoly.edu.ng/ap/page_id181/apply-now/ and click Admission 2021/2022 to start the application process.
- Enter the required data. We recommend that you use your UTME registration number as the username and your phone number as the password. DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE THE SCHOOL IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES IF THE NEED COMES. POLYTECHNIC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INABILITY OF A PROSPECTIVE TO OBTAIN RELEVANT INFORMATION.
- Create a REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to one of the specified payment channels (banks) to make payments.
Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Enter the Polytechnic Institute portal to fill out the online application. Be sure to upload all of your relevant credentials as needed and complete the online eligibility form if required.
N/B: Applicants who provide wrong information or upload wrong credentials will be automatically disqualified.
Deadline for Auchi Poly Post utme registration form 2022/2023
The deadline for submitting the online application form for the Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME has not been announced by the school management.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Schedule [Location, Date & Time]
EXAM DATES BETWEEN
JANUARY 24, 2022 AND FEBRUARY 3, 2022. EXAMINATION TIME TABLE WOULD BE DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE A WEEK BEFORE THE TIME.
After Checking your screening score, the next thing will be Auchi Poly admission list 2022/2023 right?
Additional information about Auchi poly post UTME form 2022
Note: ALL PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES ARE TO COME TO THE SCREENING VENUE WITH THEIR MOBILE DEVICES (ANDROID PHONE, TABLET, (E.T.C) FULLY CHARGED BATTERY AS YOU MAY BE SCREENED USING THEM.
ATTENTION! All applicants are warned to be careful and avoid anyone claiming to be an Auchi Polytechnic agent or have the ability and connections to offer you admission as they are all scammers waiting for an opportunity to steal your hard earned money. Admission is based on merit only. AUCHIPOLY has no external agents to help you access. Use of such agents is at the applicant’s own risk.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page to get notified when Auchi Poly post UTME form 2022 is being released.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- List of Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score for All Courses for 2022/2023 Admission
- JAMB CAPS 2022: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
- How Much is UNILORIN School fees for Freshers 2022/2023
- UNICAL Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 | University of Calabar JAMB Cut-off Mark
- How To Calculate UNILORIN Aggregate/Screening Score
- How To Calculate UNIMAID Aggregate/Screening Score
- University of Maiduguri Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 (JAMB & ALL COURSES)
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
- Ondo State University of Science & Tech (OSUSTECH) Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
- How To Calculate MAPOLY Aggregate Score
- LAUTECH Post UTME form 2022 [How to apply]
- ABU Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 [JAMB & DEPARTMENTAL]
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Form 2022/2023 [How to apply]