JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (CATERPILLAR INC, MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LEGRAND, GE LIGHTING, KAESER COMPRESSORS, THYSSENKRUPP), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Asset Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Assistant Asset Manager will be responsible for all Fixed asset procedures and control.
- Assist HOD in preparing annual budget for asset maintenance with different asset groups (tools, furniture, etc…)
- To work within assigned budget for all maintenance and repairs activities and control the expenses.
- Work with HOD in preparation of maintenance plans Daily / Weekly / Monthly.
- Supervise the asset store team, verify, and validate the weekly store report prior submission to Asset manager.
- To take telephone and e-mail enquiries, service requests and complaints from residents and others and action them in accordance with association policy.
- lead AC maintenance team: prepare the daily schedule program, visits and submit the weekly report.
- To book a monthly visit to branches for the Control and verification of Asset registry (Counting & Tagging) – monthly validation and update on system
- To liaise with asset team and ensure that all documents are registered and completed before submission to accounts.
- To provide general administration support to the Asset Manager.
- Track, monitor the assets verification, movement, and update on AX too
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant courses.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in asset management.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Maintain a good working relationship between the departments through team meetings and other.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Improving Team performance.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.