British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Revenue Manager
Seniority Level: Management
Reports To: Marketing Director, WCA
Role Positioning and Objectives
- The Area Revenue Manager will be the key lever in driving sustainable and efficient business growth in today’s evolving CPG environment. Understanding revenue growth and how to most efficiently drive net sales, profit, market, volume and value share is vital to delivering against our overall business objectives.
- We’re looking for a passionate individual who is excited by analytics to insights and innovation vs. the status quo to Manage our Revenue Growth ambitions within British American Tobacco.
- Reporting to the WCA Marketing Director, this management role will be responsible for the formulation and deployment of the Revenue Growth Management strategy at BATWCA, alongside the implementation of commercial business processes pricing, brands & retail strategies.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Oversee the entire RGM project ensuring consistent delivery to agreed project timelines through collaboration with other involved functions
- Help shape the modernization of pricing capabilities, processes and scalability through RGM project and ensuring necessary links to IDT infrastructure are reviewed & optimized proactively
- Provide input into thought leadership, strategy and plans to drive profitable multi-year and annual revenue growth
- Develop breakthrough RGM strategies and initiatives collectively with current Pricing team & other functions that will accelerate a combination of NTO growth and market share gains for both existing and new products
- Provide pricing-related insights and perspective related to competitor activities, consumer trends and interactions between categories and across price segments
- Maintain, augment and enhance the company’s existing price & share modeling efforts.
- Oversee and implement a wide array of analytical approaches and modeling, leveraging technological resources inclusive of regression engines, artificial intelligence and scenario planning modules.
- Leverage vast datasets of shipments, pricing, retail offtake and transaction-level data to develop critical business intelligence and insights that drive improvements in overall pricing & TCI outcomes
- Collaborate with broader Revenue Capture team & other functional leads (Strategy, Planning & Insights (SP&I), Customer Management leads to ensure an aligned annual operating plan with appropriate revenue, margin and share objectives.
- Help evolve & drive a robust price pack/portfolio architecture to reflect the organization’s changing requirements and a dynamic competitive landscape
- Driven recommendations, proposals and Revenue Growth Process changes through local top team (Pricing, Excise & Trade Margin committee).
- Build key functional capabilities through combination of existing team development.
- Talent Development of 1-2 direct reports.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- B.Sc / BA degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5 – 10+ years’ experience in pricing, price investments, sales analytics, promotional planning
- Experience on consumer goods strongly preferred
- Must have excellent analytical skills and business acumen to build strong business cases to drive core business decisions and change/innovation
- Data and insights driven
- Commercially focused and is consumer centric.
- Strong ability to build trusting partnerships.
- Strong oral and written communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills to influence and secure cross-functional support.
- Successful experiences leading and developing others.
Can this be Your Future Role?
- If you work well in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and you want to positively drive change, then BATWCA is a great place to build your career.
Competitive salary package + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online