MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Analyst – Treasury Operations, Finance
Job Identification: 1185
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Treasury Operations
- Evaluate banks and ensure regulatory compliance (e.g. CBN, NOTAP).
- Collate information on economic conditions, the financial climate, and changes in corporate requirements.
- Prepare management reports on market, competitor and general intelligence that impact the business.
- Provide support to the business units requiring assistance in Treasury matters.
- Maintain Treasury records and audit trail in strict compliance to MTNN policies and procedures.
- Implement Treasury policies, processes, and procedures and tools for corporate cash management.
- Report year end audit as relates to Treasury.
- Query and verify all General Ledger balances relating to bank accounts.
- Monitor cash sweeps from the various sub accounts to main accounts plus other transfers.
- Carry out ratio analysis on banks, collate and analyze data on risk ratings and exposure limits, cash movements, exchange rate movements, bank charges, interest rates, lending rates, placements etc.
- Collate daily bank indicative quotes for investment placements to aid investment decisions made by Treasury.
- Ensure that payments, repayments, interest payments and underwriting fees are effected as per mandate.
- Ensure that escalated compliance issues and complaints relating to the Banking SLA are followed up and feedback communicated to customer
- First Degree in Accounting, Economics or any other related discipline
- Part qualification/membership in a professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Financial Environment in treasury, banking or in FMCG environment.
- Familiarity with good accounting practices and the Nigerian policy environment.
- Extensive bank reconciliation experience
- Up-to-Date knowledge of the money and capital markets
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online