MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Analyst – Debt Recovery, Finance
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Credit Management
- Generate monthly ageing bad debt reports and Dashboards
- Support the development of policies and procedures for contracting of 3rd party collection agents (where required)
- Ensure standardization of recovery practices across all credit generating divisions and ensure debt recovery process is in line with the approved MTNN policy
- Review, on a timely basis, periodic (weekly/monthly/ad hoc) reports (management/operational) for the unit
- Provide input in the development and review of credit management policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the Strategic Business Units to ensure seamless debt collection process
- Ensure the desired debt recovery target for the assigned portfolio is achieved
- First Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Legal
- Professional Certification in relevant field or an equivalent professional certification in the Legal discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in loan work out, restructure, risk and/or compliance or risk consulting.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online