Apply for Accountant at Multinet Group. Multi-net Group Limited (an ISO certified company), is a leading investment holding based in Abuja, Nigeria. With over 30 years high-level experience and investment success in several companies, Multinet Group is poised to be one of the leading names not only in Nigeria but also in West Africa. Led by Chairman, Dr. Uzoma C. Obiyo – K.SC, Multinet Group utilizes the experience and expertise of a dynamic team of multi-disciplined professionals; all experts in their respective fields to monitor and operate the regional interests of the company.
Accountant at Multinet Group:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements and Skills for an Accountant at Multinet Group
- Must have BSc in Accounting, Finance or a related Degree
- Must have at least 3 years of on the job working experience as an Accountant.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (ICAN, CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Applicant must be good-looking and presentable.
- Must be smart and possess good corporate dress sense at all times.
- And should be very patient, slow to anger and able to pay attention to detailed instruction.
Application Closing Date for Accountant at Multinet Group
6th April, 2022.
How to apply for Accountant at Multinet Group
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
SEE ALSO>>1)Popular Canadian Scholarships 2022-23; 2)Africhange Technologies Recruitment 2022; 3) How To Identify legit Or Scam Remote Job, 8 Major Ways; 4)global-mba-in-just-12-months-from-an-award-winning-american-university/ 5) Binance Nigeria Recruitment 2022
Bedava porno izle canli seks videolar, güzel bayan sikişmek.
6 970. realifecam canli tv izle sikis. 754. Seviserek Siktigi Kizin Yüzüne Bosaliyor.
541. torun pornoları. 1 062. kim anh yasli.