JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (CATERPILLAR INC, MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LEGRAND, GE LIGHTING, KAESER COMPRESSORS, THYSSENKRUPP), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Reconciliation Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department.
- The responsibilities include keeping financial records up to date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
- You should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills.
- Ultimately, you should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.