University Of Reading Felix Scholarship Scheme In The UK.. You can apply for the University of Reading Felix Scholarship scheme 2023.
This Felix Scholarship scheme offers numerous scholarships to students from countries eligible to attend an undergraduate degree at the University of Reading in the United Kingdom. The scholarship scheme is devoted to high-achieving students from India and selected countries in the developing world looking to pursue advanced (Master’s or Doctoral) study within Reading University. The University of Reading.
The scholarship is available for Six (6) grants for Indian citizens who want to apply to either a Masters’s or Ph.D. program at the University of Reading and one (1) award to studies at the master’s level only to students from a country in the developing world. Eligible students from countries in the developing world include members or residents of the African country; thus, students from other emerging countries cannot apply.
A person who has been given the award and has accepted the award must be obligated to return to the home country after the successful completion of their program to contribute to the country in which they are studying. The scholarship is given for the academic year beginning 2023/2024.
University Of Reading Felix Scholarship Scheme Benefits
The recipients of the scholarship will be eligible for the following benefits.
- The scholarships pay for tuition costs at the international cost for the degree program.
- You will be awarded a monthly maintenance grant or stipend of approximately PS15,038 to pay for your living expenses in the UK.
- Participating in this program will also receive the most generous allowance for clothing or books and the return flight.
- Be aware that you’ll be required to prove that you have financial resources, which will not cover your spouse’s expenses.
- These scholarships are offered for up to 3 years based on the eligibility criteria.
University Of Reading Felix Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
Scholarship applicants from India must meet the following conditions.
- It is necessary to have the status of an Indian citizen currently living or studying in India.
- Candidates with master’s degrees are not eligible for a master’s degree-related scholarship.
- If you are a candidate for admission, you need not have already studied for or more years outside India.
- Candidates are required to have, at the very least, a first-class bachelor’s diploma from an Indian university or similar institution.
- If you have an upper second-class degree at the bachelor’s level, your panel may consider having the first-class master’s level.
- You are not allowed to be a student at an institution that is not in India.
- You need to pursue a Ph.D. or master’s degree program.
Students from developing countries have to meet the following criteria
- It is necessary to be a citizen of a developing nation in Africa to be eligible
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a first-class grade from a comparable university or institution.
- If you are a holder of an upper second-class degree at the bachelor’s degree, the selection panel could consider you to have the first-class master’s level.
- An outside university should not have granted your degree in your country.
University Of Reading Felix Scholarship Scheme Application
Suppose you’re looking to apply for one of the Felix scholarships available by the Felix Scholarships. In that case, you need first to submit an application for admission and plan to begin your postgraduate degree full-time from the University of Reading in September 2023. Once you have completed an application, it is necessary to complete the application for scholarships on the website, correctly fill it out, and send it to the email address listed on the site.
Important: You must prove the highest academic standards and demonstrate financial ability. The Trust also requires candidates to be able to return to work in their home country after the completion of their degree program.
University Of Reading Felix Scholarship Scheme Deadline: January 30, 2023
For more information, Download the application form here.
For more details, visit the official website here.