World Bank Summer Internship Program (BIP) For Young Professionals.. Applications are now open to apply for World Bank Summer Internship Program for Young Professionals 2023.
This World Bank (WB) Internship Program is available to motivated applicants to apply for the opportunity to get a thorough understanding of the mission and activities that the WB carries out in international development.
About the Program: Through this internship, students can create fresh perspectives, creative ideas, and new perspectives. The most recent research findings on the work of the WB develop their skills in various environments.
An internship with the WB offers the opportunity to gain knowledge while getting practical knowledge. Interns typically find the experience enjoyable and rewarding. Additionally, it is a great way to improve their CVs through real-world experience. Positions for interns generally comprise:
- Operation (Front Line) in the following fields: economics finance human growth (public health and nutrition, education and population), Social sciences (anthropology and sociology), Agriculture, environment engineering, urban development, natural resources management, the private sector, as well as other related fields.
- Corporate support (Accounting Communications, Accounts, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and many other services for corporations).
Who can Apply? These internships are devoted to students (from any nation) who are already You can hold an undergraduate degree and are You are currently enrolled in a graduate (Master’s or doctoral) degree program. Interns who are selected must Continue to be students enrolled during the duration of the internship duration and plans to resume full-time studies following the time of the internship.
World Bank Summer Internship Program (BIP) For Young Professionals Benefits
When you are selected as an intern in this program, you can receive some of the benefits listed below.
- You will be paid an hourly wage payment and an allowance for travel expenses that exceed USD 3000 at your discretion by the manager when appropriate.
- The travel costs include transport costs (airfare) to or from the city of the duty station.
World Bank Summer Internship Program (BIP) For Young Professionals Eligibility
To be eligible for this internship, You must satisfy the following criteria for applying.
- It is required to complete your undergraduate studies and participate in a full-time academic program to obtain a master’s or Ph.D. with plans to return full-time.
- The program encourages applicants of all ages to apply. The program does not have an age restriction.
- You should be fluent in English; however, knowledge of other languages, such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese, is highly desirable.
- Candidates must have digital capabilities, for instance, computer skills
- The program is open to all applicants and encourages women with various academic and professional backgrounds to apply.
World Bank Summer Internship Program (BIP) For Young Professionals Application
It is required to apply online during the timeframe for application. Be aware that if you already have a J1 visa, you must apply for a G4 visa before commencing work or an unpaid internship with Word Bank. Word Bank.
The below documents
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A Statement of Interest
- Evidence of enrollment in a graduate program
If you’d like to apply for a job, Click here.
For more details, visit the official website here.